Noise levels in a motorcycle helmet at 100 kmh are typically 95-105 dB. This is
far above the widely accepted safe noise exposure level of 85 dB, meaning you
have between 15 minutes and 2 hours of riding before you risk tinnitus or other
noise induced hearing loss symptoms. Serenity Choice™ Motorsport reduces wind
noise down to safe levels, which means you can concentrate on the road.
Designed to fit into the ear and without catching the helmet liner, Serenity Choice™
Motorsport is discrete reusable, universal fit hearing protector for helmet-generated
noise, reducing it to safe levels yet still allowing speech to be heard from intercom
speakers. The product provides an open-air passage to the ear, minimizing occlusion
effect while keeping the ear ventilated for optimum comfort.
General grime and road dirt will affect protective performance. Serenity Choice™
Motorsport overcomes this by being fully washable. Regular cleaning in warm water
will ensure you receive the best performance from your hearing protection.
Product specific benefits
- A perfect fit is guaranteed: Small, medium and large ear tips in package, extra large
size available on request.
- Hygienic: Acoustic filters are fitted with advanced mesh technology. They ensure that
your ears remain well ventilated at all times.
- Hypoallergenic: ear tips are made from medical grade TPE.
- Value for money: ear tips can be used multiple times.
- Natural: Natural hearing is preserved, which facilitates situational awareness.