The Hearing Consultancy On-Line Purchase Returns Policy
Refunds and Returns
Firstly, if you are checking out this section you are probably considering purchasing something from us or have already done that, so “thank you” for your interest in us and our products. Naturally, we would hope that anything purchased from The Hearing Consultancy meets your expectations, however, should there be an issue here are some things you might like to know….
Cancellation prior to shipping
- You can cancel an order at any time prior to shipment by calling our Customer Services department on Freephone 1800 80 43 22 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, any monies already paid will be re-credited to the account used for the purchase.
- You have 30 calendar days to return your item(s) from the date you received your item(s).
- To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item(s) must be in the original packaging.
- Due to the unique nature of our business and related matters of hygiene and public safety, we cannot allow certain items to be returned. These items are clearly identified in our on-line shop product description section.
- Once we receive your item(s), we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item(s). We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item(s).
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive refunded credit usually within 2-3 weeks of returning your order. After we receive and process your return, it may take 5-7 business days for your refund to display on your payment card statement.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s) for any reason other than being faulty. Shipping costs are non-refundable. To return your product(s) mail it to The Hearing Consultancy, Unit 12 The Old Shopping Centre, Main Street, Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan. A81 K316. Goods are returned at your own risk and we would recommend using a recorded delivery service with the item(s) valued/insured at their purchase price.
If you have any questions on how to return your item(s) to us, contact us on Freephone 1800 80 43 22, or email email@example.com.