Using a dehumidifier helps to dry out moisture accumulation that can build up in hearing aids either from use in damp conditions or just perspiration from long-term daily wear. Placing your hearing devices in the dehumidifier overnight safely removes moisture accumulation, thus helping them to function at their optimum level. The UV-C light also helps to maintain good hygiene levels within in the Hearing Aid.
- Effective drying by means of a dry, warm air stream
- The drying temperature is approximately 45 ° C
- 4-hour drying program starts with a touch of a button
- Automatic switch-off after a drying cycle of 4 hours
- Automatic interruption to prevent overheating
- UV-C lamp is switched off when the dryer is opened.